We are very proud to announce that we have achieved silver level for Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS). FORS is a voluntary accreditation scheme for fleet operators which aims to raise the level of quality within fleet operations, and to demonstrate which operators are achieving exemplary levels of best practice in safety, efficiency, and environmental protection.
Achieving this level is absolute testament to our fantastic, hardworking team and reinforces our dedication to continued improvement in best work practices with particular emphasis on Health & Safety and being environmentally friendly.
By achieving FORS Silver accreditation shows our fleet is compliant with the CLOCS Standard for Construction Logistics and with TfL’s WRRR (Work Related Road Risk.)
How FORS benefits our customers.
- Helps you and your business deliver a better service.
- Drives best practice. By using a supplier who carries the FORS accreditations you will be helping to improve overall levels of safety, efficiency and environmental protection within the industry and helping enhance a health and safety culture within your company.
- Strengthens your supply chain. By contracting a FORS accredited supplier helps to boost your operational efficiency and performance.
- Improves sustainability. By using a supplier with a FORS accreditation this drives lower fuel consumption, cutting carbon emissions and helping you reduce your environmental impact.
- Maximises safety. Our well-trained drivers and well-maintained vehicles mean FORS acts as a guarantee that your operate with improved road safety.
If you would like to know more or to book an appointment with our team call us on 01494 774186 click contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org