Over 20 years of auction transportation services
Buying at Auction
Buying at auction is not only fun but a great way to source unusual and quirky items, as well as all routine household goods you might find on your local high street. Only at auction can you find and view everything under one roof.
The service we offer with Amersham Auction Rooms include:
- Specialist deliveries – for the more unusual purchases such as pianos or cars.
- Two man deliveries – a two man delivery service for those large items that won’t fit in the Volvo! This can be to the doorstep or room of your choice.
- Part load services – for deliveries to those far flung places where time is not critical.
- Postal/courier deliveries – a worldwide delivery service for those smaller items. All items are professionally packed and despatched via reliable carriers.
If you would like us to provide you with a quote for transporting your bought items from Amersham Auction Rooms or another auction house, please click the button below:
Selling at Auction
Selling at auction is a simple, speedy and profitable way of disposing of unwanted possessions. Clarks of Amersham offer a number of tailored collection and transport services to complement the auction selling process and take away the stress and strain of transporting your items.
- Collection of single items through to full house contents
- A full range of packing services
- Temporary short term or long term container storage if required.
- Transportation and shipping to anywhere in the UK or Worldwide
If you would like us to provide you with a quote for transporting your items to Amersham Auction Rooms or another auction house, please click the button below:
Auction House Clearance Services
Clark of Amersham have years of experience in the clearing of properties. Whether it be in the sad event of a family death, moving overseas or simply a decision to replace existing furniture we can professionally and efficiently deal with the clearance in a sympathetic manner.
- We have a close working relationship with Amersham Auction Rooms who have the expertise to advise which items are commercially saleable.
- When items need distributing for family division we can organise deliveries worldwide.
- Items that have no saleable value are either, passed to charity, recycled or as a last resort sent to landfill. Clarks of Amersham are licensed to carry out all of these activities with the Environment Agency and our registration number is:-CB/YE5031EA
Main Office and Distribution
Higham Mead, Higham Road, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 2AH.
Unit 1, Old Amersham Farm, High Street, Amersham, Bucks HP7 0HR
Most of the photographs used on this website are ours but some are stock photographs and have been used for illustration purposes only.