We are so pleased to see our friends back at Amersham Auction Rooms and they were finally able to re-open their doors last week after a long period of lockdown.
The auction went swimmingly. Their next auction is scheduled for Thursday 23rd July at 10.30am.
Here are the altered and extended viewing times
- Monday 20 July 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Tuesday 21 July 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Wednesday 22 July 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Thursday 23 July 9.00am – 10.15am
You can view their online catalogue for the auction on 23rd July here. The catalogue for the auction due on 6th August will be available online two weeks before the sale.
The procedures for their future auctions are a little altered so as to comply with Covid-19 Government guidelines. Here’s the detail:
- For the continued protection of staff and all visitors, they are adopting strict hygiene procedures, social distancing and other associated protocols
- No public washroom/toilet facilities are available
- All visitors are encouraged to bring visors/masks and gloves: But as a condition of entry, everyone attending the auction must wear a mask or visor.
You can visit their website to find out more and to keep up to date with their auctions and service.
As specialists in fine art and furniture transport we are very proud to be Amersham Auction Rooms nominated packing, transportation and storage supplier. If you are buying or selling at one of their auctions we’d be very happy to provide you with a quote.
We also offer a specialist, bespoke house clearance service so click here if you like a quote for house moving items.
If you have any questions or would like to get a quote you can call us in the office 01494 774186 or email us at email@example.com