Keeping our company green
Our trucks may be blue but at Clarks of Amersham we aim to be as green as possible. Protecting the environment and having an environmental policy is a must in our business.
- As a registered waste carrier with the environment agency (registration number CB/YE5031EA/VOO4) we are able to legally dispose of items of no commercial value.
- We work with the best. Our paper waste goes to TGM Environmental Group, with over 100 years’ experience in recycling.
- All of our boxes are made from recycled card.
- All our furniture recycling goes to Waste Handling Solutions.
- Where possible we help with local organisations who donate unwanted furniture and other items.
- We have achieved bronze FOR’s award (Fleet Operators Scheme) keeping us safer and greener. The FORS standard represents a quality and performance benchmark and recognises fleet operations which comply with the requirements of Transport for London’s operating standard.
- Our vehicles are all LEZ compliant and the waste disposed of environmentally.
Main Office and Distribution
Higham Mead, Higham Road, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 2AH.
Unit 1, Old Amersham Farm, High Street, Amersham Buckinghamshire, HP7 0HR
Most of the photographs used on this website are ours but some are stock photographs and have been used for illustration purposes only.