Clarks of Amersham is awarded the BS EN 12522 parts 1 & 2
At Clarks of Amersham we have recently been awarded the BS EN 12522 for furniture removal services. This demonstrates to our potential customers our ongoing commitment to service. It’s a voluntary certification that shows our service meets the applicable and appropriate British and European standards for quality, safety, performance and trust.
What does this mean for our customers?
It gives them the confidence and peace of mind when choosing us, but in detail:
- Our staff will be punctual, courteous and honest in their dealings with customers.
- We will deliver a quality safe service.
- We will provide detailed written quotations with terms of payment.
- We have and will use suitable packaging materials, equipment and vehicles.
- Customers will receive assistance with compensation procedures in the event of any claims for loss or damage.
- We deliver a quality, safe service
Managing Director, Michael Clark explains, “we continually strive to improve our service and enhance our customers experience and I’m delighted for the whole team to have been awarded it. We take great pride in providing our customers with the very best quality service and because it is awarded by an independent body it is regarded as one of the highest achievement in the removals industry.
You can find out more about the BS EN 12552 here and if you would like to know more about the services Clarks of Amersham offer both home movers and businesses take a look here. Or call us on 01494 774186