The benefits of Document Storage for your business
Even in this paperless world your office or workspace can soon fill up with documents and paperwork. It’s possible that you have plenty of documents that you don’t need but legally have to keep them for several years and more importantly you need to know that they are safe and secure. Having a secure document storage solution means you can:
- Reclaim your office making you more productive
- Free up your staff, leaving them to do their normal job instead of filing and retrieving documents
- With increasing pressure for businesses to maintain accurate records longer it keeps you legal
- With fixed rates and no minimum requirement it will save you money in the long term.
- Allows you to keep confidential documents safe and securely
Who might need document storage?
it’s surprising the types of companies and organisations who need to store documents. Schools have to keep past pupil records, Lawyers who have endless case files, accountants, hospitals insurance companies are just a few. One thing they all have in common is that the documentation is confidential and it’s essential that they records are stored in a safe and secure environment. Out sourcing your document archiving means if you choose the right company the warehouses will be fully protected and alarmed as well as normally having CCTV.
What can you expect from your document storage service?
- Fixed storage costs per box with no minimum requirement
- Long term price guarantee
- Your own designated team member
- In house file search, scanning and emailing service
- Convenient delivery and collection service
- Easy access with either same day or next day delivery options
If you are looking for an economical and flexible document storage and archiving service why not give us a call on 01494 774186 to find out more. You can also look at the details of our service on our website here when you can see how your documents will be safe.